Saturday, September 7, 2013

the Girl Behind the Closet










On the Blog Today:
The Girl Behind the Closet
Blogger Cammy Morrell
Thanks to my home-girl Nikki Phillippi gave me a shout out on Instagram and my followers went through the roof! We have been working together on a project for the past couple of weeks, but I did not expect it.  So now I have to step up my blogger-game! I've been wanting to do this post for awhile on the blog.  Who is the girl behind the closet?  

She's just a blogger trying to keep up a passion.  Who takes a lot of pride in her closet!  How could a girl not?!  I've had this blog now for 9 months and really believe that it is the closest thing to my heart.  (Besides my grandmother.)  When I look at my life, blogging and fashion brings me a high nothing else can.  I could see myself doing this for the rest of my life.  Although lots of people don't see eye-to-eye with me on this,  I really just have to keep my head up and keep ridin life.  So if this is your first time on the blog, thank you for making my dream come true.  I leave for New York in 7 days and I have very high expectations!  I will get some time to sight see (& Blog) so I wanted to know some good places to eat and visit!  

xoxo,
Cammy





No comments:

Post a Comment